Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ginelli's

Ginelli's Pizza

121 South 8th St. Minneapolis

612-332-6308






Ayyyyyy. I had just got done with some back seat bingo and I got to being hungry, you know? I walked by this joint, Ginelli’s and everyone was makin’ the scene there so I knew I had to get hip. Place reminded me of Al’s but without the juke box and no john. That’s cool though because they were serving two slices of pie for the price of one. BOOM! I snap my fingers and get some breadsticks for free.

Now let me tell you something you working stiffs. I don’t do the straight nine to five. Or eight to five as it seems to be these days. Couldn’t hack it myself. Don’t know how you people do. Sure I’ll punch the time clock at the garage when need be but I am a slave to no one. You need cable, a 401K and an iPod? Upgraded to the sports package? HBO? Try being a freegan. Now that is heavy, boy.

Back to the pizza and breadsticks. For$2.45, plus $1.35 for breadsticks, you get two pieces of pizza. Pick your poison. I went with sausage on top of sausage. I’ve been told that whenever I show up it turns into a sausage party. Don’t know why, but I always order sausage. I’ve had better, such as Al’s, but I must say it was a good solid pizza. I’d eat it again. The breadsticks were okay. I’ve had some in the past that are the most and others that are like eating woodies. Overall I give it three burgers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Far out..

Anonymous said...

Bitchin' place. I just took Joanie there the other day.

Love,

Chachi